PEWPEW PIANOWERKSXZZX!!!!! It was SUUUU-PER GOOD!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN BORING ASS ARISTAL!!!
Wore mah super chio panda shirt to pianoworks!!!! Urgh I was terribly underdressed yesterday at Aristal. But I think I overdressed today :'( WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR A GURL TO DRESS APPROPRIATELY?!???? URGH I GIVE UP. Ill just wear mah pajamas to strings tomorrow. If I'm going. I don't even know anyone there!!! Well I know Daniel and Linus and Goodwin but they probably don't know me :'((((
Anyway!! PIANOWORKS WAS VERY WUNDERFUL!!! Oh wait I think I already said that!!!! Everyone played awesomely!!!! Hyun Hee's mom sat infront of us. Me and Petrina and Jolene ad Annmarie and mengyuab ad lee chin sat together! Pet_lover_trina97 and the sleeping monster said that mah no lollygaggin bag was nice!!! YIPPE!!!! *dies of happiness*
Hyun Hee was the first to play!! She played a duet with........ I forgot who but she was very good and cute and expressive!!! IT WAS GOOOOOOOOD!!! I can't think of any better adjectives to describe it :')
Then blahbkagblah there were so many normal classical pieces. I concentrated for a while, then my mind drifted off and I daydreamed for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, 2 seats away, Jolene was sleeping. Then a very interesting piece aka "Childhood memories" started!!! The pianists wore their pyjamas and took Teddy bears!! SO CUTE!!! And at the slow part, the guy "fell asleep" heeeheeeee!!!!! Then blahvalgavalg even more boring pieces. There was a fatty gurl who wore a tight dress and we could all see her fat rolls LOLOLOLOL. Well I think I was th only one who saw it since Jolene and Petrina were sleeping and Annmarie and chin and Meng were talking. Jolene slept for nearly the whole thing!!!
Then Hyun Hee played a duet with her teacher!!! It was very good!! I never knew that Hyun Hee could play that well!!!!! OMG When I think of it I suddenly feel like playing th piano!!!!!! ARRRBEWHGGH!!!
At the end, the strings band joined in and played the most spectacular piece! ANDANDAND!!! There was this fatass who looked like Sarah, but grumpier and fatter who sat at the back and played the viola!! I thought it was her at first!!! I turned to tell Petrina but she and Jolebe were already staring at her HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!! Anyway the performance was really good but nobody really enjoyed it because they complained it was too long :';;(((
After that I bought marshmallows for Hyun Hee and then took pictures and went home to eat eat eatzzzzzzzzzz goonigt Anzac
LOL CYBERWELLNESS and POLAROID!!