What a moody day! I think I'm an extremely moody And grumpy person. It's a wonder how mah friends manage to put up with me :') Sometimes I feel wild and crazy and happy but at other times I just feel like a melancholic old fogey. I felt like the latter today :'( I actually hate being depressing and depressed but it's not like I can help it, so please bear with me. OH NO I HAVE BIPOLAAAAAARRRRRR!!!
I've decided to stop typing with so many "!!!!!!!"!!!!! Too many exclamation marks make me seem like some sort of spastic retard!!!!!!!! See? Now you're thinking "Yunise is a spastic retard!!!! Can't she just type properly for once?!?" :((( R.I.p I have spastic and wonky fingers.
Anyway, today was a super great and wonderful day! Ahblahabalh normal class then we had AEP :9 I DID A FINE MASTERPIECE!!! BUT unfortunately, I left my phone at home so I couldn't take a picture :(( SUCH A PITY I REALLY THINK THE SAGGYASS PICASSO THAT I DREW WAS ONE OF MY MASTERPIECES!!!! Ah well you'll prolly see it next month or something!
I'm honestly feel very down today, so here's a picture of an incredibly emo and tear-invoking sunset.