Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! Wakiki matata mah precious readers! What are you doing staring at your computer screen reading this when its so lovely outside?!?! GO FORTH AND SOAK IN THE SUNSHINE MAH LOVELIES!!! <3
On a side note, I hate the sun and heat. That is why I'm typing this in my extremely dark living room with all the curtains drawn and the fan on maximum speed.
Follow me on Instagram you little nubs!! :((( I found out quite recently that Instagram is like Facebook! I always thought it was similiar to photobucket where a user just uploads his photos. period. Anyway my user ID is Jellynautical!! DONT LAFF I PURPOSELY CHOSE A DUMB NAME SO I WOULD REMAIN INCONSPICUOUS.
HHAAHAHHAHAHAAAH LOL AT THIS. Sorry to your dear parents little Bella... BUT HAAHHAAHAAAHAAAAAHAA. LOL I THINK WIDDLE "Bella" WILL WIN THE CONTEST. I MEAN, WHO DOESN'T LOVE A DROOLING BABY WITH SAGGY JOWLS <3 OMG SO CUTE *dies of fat overload*