I just finished watching a lovely show about an ingenious man who went to mars (barsoom) and made friends with green tharks, helium humans and zodangians!! He also had a super loyal 6-legged dog named Woola!!! It was so touching and unpredictable especially the ending!! All of you should go and watch it!!!!!!!! Ohya the title is John Carter. NOW FLY TO YOUTUBE OR WHICHEVER SITE THAT HAS THE MOVIE MAH WIDDLE BABY READERS! ITS ABSOLUTELY WUNDERFUL.
Today was an unbearably humid day :6 I turned on the air-con while my mom was busy watching some Korean drama so I didn't get scolded :)))))))) Then I did math homework and finished portal (again) and played team fortress and a bit of Diablo and made some bracelet charms and stuff :9
Here! Even though I don't visit mah boyfriend baby <3 Vorstag <3 as often now, I still love everything related to Skyrim! Especially symbols. Skyrim symbols are all so exotic and mystical! The other charm is just random :€ Okay goodnight mah precioussssssss hatchlings!