Hallo mah glorious minions!!! How are you is u smat or dum lyke me
I feel so honored to be friends with two geniuses!!! In case you don't know who they are(wtf are you doing with your life), they're JOLENE CHUA YI LIN AND ETHAN LEUNG TZE LOK!!!! Hee Hee I'll take a picture with them now and maybe 100 years later they'll be famous and my children can tell my great-grandchildren that their great- grandma was friends with super physicist Jolene and Neurobiologicist Ethan or something!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Ah. I can see the teen titans building from my window!! Mebbe I'll grow up to become a flying thingamajig creator. Not that I am interested in aerodynamics or anything.
I have so many pictures that I want to show all of you!!! Putting aside the horrible tests, my life has been so enjoyable this week!! Painted my own canvas bag and "mastered" From Past To Present on the piano!!