TODAY WAS THE FUNNEST DAY IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!! Just joking. Did math in the morning then ate Maccy's for lunch.
When I reached home, I watched ANGELS AND DEMONS!!!! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE DO NOT WATCH. The extremely vital plot points are really missing and if you didn't read the book, it won't really make any sense. Here are the problems:
1. The 4th cardinal was supposed to die. Why did he survive? It ruined the whole ending and the poor ol' good man couldn't be pope.
2. Where is the Hassasin??? I thought he would be a muscular burly sadistic guy with a fetish for pretty women but noooooooo it was a nerdy nerd nerrrrrrd with SPECTACLES who was armed with a gun.
3. Why did Vittoria not get kidnapped?!? In my opinion she is the most annoying character in the book but in the show she seems average. And she is not as gorgeous as I expected her to be.
4. Where is the "epic" fighting scene between the Hassasin and Robert Langdon?? Hel-lo They didnt even fight face to face in the show at all.
5. The carmelengo is good looking. No problems with that.
6. Robert Langdon looks like a 60 year old fogey. He's supposed to have the sort of mature-handsome-teacher sort of look, so why does he have a receding hairline and moobs?!?!? Sorry Tom Hanks, you're just too old and boring for me.
7. THE WORST CHANGE OF ALL. Why did they change the last brand?!? I was waiting with great anticipation to see the Carmelango brand himself with the ultra sophisticated brand but in the
movie it was some retarded boring two-keys thingamajig that sucks.
8. I wanted to see fat Robert Langdon plummet down to earth with an acceleration of 9.81m/s. But I think the producers decided he was too old and so cut out that scene.
Anyway after that I played tf3 with Chatsie and drew some stuff!!
Half-clothed ironman and some guy who looks like capt'n America.