YOOOO mah precious widdle baby readers!! <3 Today was Fat people camp!!!! Rock climbing, to be exact.
对于 Dumb fartyass rockclimbing,我的感触良多!(I have a lot of thoughts about rockclimbing!) The briefing was super fun!!!! There was this fat instructor with moobs who told us stories for nearly 1.5 hours!!! SO SCARY THERE WAS A FINAL DESTINATION STORY!!!! Apparently, a young man who survived the tsunami died the following week in a freak accident involving rock climbing!!! He flipped over and fell on his neck and died :'(( RIP.
Then we did actualy climbing! IT WAS HORRIBLE TERRIBLE VEGETABLE!! OMG I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED NOW THAT I THINK OF IT. When it was my turn to climb, Jolene and Lorkhin kept laughing at me, so much so that I started laughing vigorously and used up all my energy vibrating with laughter. So basically, I just hung on the wall, 20cm off the ground, with barely any energy left to climb higher, laughing mah ass off. LOL The fat instructor (not the one with moobs) said mah butt was too far away from da wall!!! In the end I just jumped off from my position without mah belayer's help :'(((((( I FEEL FATTTRRRTTTR HALP TOMOTROW HABE TO CLIMB AGAIN EVERYONE WILL LAFF AT MAH BUTT.
After that I went home and played tf2 with <3 Tomato and Chatsie <3 FATASS VELOCIRAPTOR WAS BUSY KAYAKING IN ALGAE INFESTED WATERS. IT WAS SO FUN <3<3 I wurve all mah baby TF2 buddies (like how I love all mah baby readers<3) <3
Madass Gorilla who wanted to raid 7-11 and eat all da chips