Hallo mah baby readers!! What a lovely day, I slept well for 3 hours!
Halp My parents have become super crazy. My dad is now a diablo addict while mah mom has become a refuse-to-paint-your-house-brown activist. Everyone hates the colour brown but the corrupt management still insists on painting the condo that ugly colour scheme. I bet the "51%" who voted for the colour was faked and the entire condo committee increased the votes by 30% or something. Then dunnowhat everyone is gonna sign a petition and dunnowhat dunnowhat.
Anyway my dad is really an addict now!!! :(((( He bought the newest E-series VAIO laptop and uses it just for Diablo 3!!!!! WTF. He actually wanted to trade laptops with me, and I was tempted to, but I loved mah baby computer too much. Not that it matters anyway since mah lovely <3 has been infected with some lousy virus >:(((((((((
I feel so sad my GpA sucks x infinity. I know that many people got less than 3 (<3 Heehee) but my Asian parents were very disappointed and my Dad even thought I was joking when I told him my GpA :'(((((((( No more gaming for me forever! Boohoohogogogooggoo
R.I.P farewell cruel world