Today was a fun day as usual! And, as usual, I'm too lazy to elaborate on it.
Anyway, after school I helped Jeremy with his AMEP!! He wanted me to play mah clarinet for his presentation and in return, I would get sectional points! LOL I slept for one hour in da german room while he composed in CS32. At 4.15, I woke up to find poor distraught Jeremy wringing his hands and apologizing for wasting my time (???) like an ol' housewife. It wasn't a waste of time. I had a superb nap <3 Then I went to CS32 to listen to his song. It was horrible. I told him it was too difficult and ended up slacking around and listening to Daniel's composition until 5.50pm. OH Daniel's song was really good!! It sounded like the Halloween theme from TF2!!!!
At around 5pm, Hyun Hee and Joshua and Jessie suddenly barged in!!!!!!!!! We watched Joshua play SUPA SMASH BROS while some Americano guy listened to the AMoeosep people's compositions. Hyun Hee forced me to stay for the whole presentation (which was one hour). It was very awkward as I was the only one who was not from MEP :(((((((((((( After that I went home with HYUNHEE!
Spent 6 hours doing this!