Hola mah hawaiiawikis! BLEURRGGHHHH SO TIRED TOADY
Went for this super-mega-ultra top secret conclave for exclusive artists! I.e: AEP workshop. Two people from my group were absent!! BUT I LOVE MY GROUP!!! The group leader looked exactly like Mengyuan!!! I think it is the typical genetic China look. Then there was this boy named William! He looked slightly like Lionel but more handsome and not as anal. He kept saying "Welcome to the 74th annual hunger games! May the odds ever be in your favor!" in Effie Trinket's voice!! In fact, I think he said it more than 30 times!! He also kept trying to whistle the Katniss-Rue secret mockingjay code, but failed terribly. There was also emo moustache boy Yi Jun and Darren from Victoria school. Apparently, me and Darren met before at the VS band exchange?!?!? He told me I looked familiar so I said, "You too!" but I think he just has the average 15 y/o boy look.
Oh but before that! Michael Lee AKA super renowned Singaporean artist gave us a talk. I think his art is rather good but pretty aimless and dumb. They keep trying to make it sound so professional and philosophical but it is essentially crap :6
Anyway we were supposed to construct a futuristic metropolis which is pretty much nonsense as we were only provided with 2 cardboards and some paper. My group's city was dumb and retarded I DON'T KNOW HOW IT SUDDENLY BECAME A ZOO?!?!?!?????? I think my 3-D spider was pretty good but everyone thought that it was a crab!!! >:((( Grrrrr so I made another building. A REAL crab building.
That reminds me! I wonder what happened to poor Arinice?!???!!?? I hope she didnt die!!
Dayum why do people like to use dayum?!? It sounds like some attap house inhabitants' language. OHYA ANNOYING EVERYONE. Stop using dumb meme quotes online!!!! ITS NOT FUNNY. ITS NOT EVEN UNFUNNY TO THE POINT OF BEING FUNNY. ITS JUST LAME. Especially Y U NO and You dont say? and BASICALLY EVERYTHING ELSE. The only reason why they were funny in the first place is because of the PICTURES. The words alone look flat and pathetic. STOP MISUSING THESE MEME QUOTES AND RUINING THEM FOR ME.
The end. My spidah