Hola aloha Mah babbey readers!
Today was speech day!! Unfortunately, there was no one with big nostrils or a weird face so the speeches were pretty boring. Me and Tam tam slipped away at around 9am to work on our art! IT WAS SUUUUUPER FUNNN. Soon after that, Sarah mah fellow clanswoman and Gabrielle Lautner appeared!!!!! Then G helped S draw a very nice clock while Tam Ji and I worked on our own. I drew some hot dogs and pie and chili crab and ice cream because I was hungry!! And some people dying. Then we went back at around 10.30am. I thought we only drew for about 30 minutes but 1.5 hours had passed!!!!!! It was break time just then and me and tam-tam went to eat lunch! Fatty Preston and Park and sabrina told us to eat quickly because the speeches were starting soon BUT we didn't care. Anyway, Nigel and Yu Chao were still eating at the other table. OHOH. While we were queuing at the chicken delicacies stall, this dumb gurl told the guy behind us "HEHEHHEHAHAHAHA I TROLLEED YOUUU LOLLLLS". WTF Seriously saying that aloud makes you seem like a loser. Anyway eateatwarwat eat finish then back to hall!
Played temple run in the hall and got. High score of 2,000,000++++!!!! Very happy! Then me an Jamie Loin sat next to Eeter because all the dumb boys all abandoned him >:((( When da basturds came back we moved back but poor Eeter kept turning back to look at us. So I asked "Do you miss us?!?????" and he said yes!!!!! So sad!!!!! So we moved back and played with Eeter again ;)))))
At around dunnowhat time me and Tam went to do art again!! Then Jeremy and Si Xuan came with us!! AND AND ADN............ WE DREW ON THE FLOOR WITH CHARCOAL STICKS!!! SO FUNNNNN. HQHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Then suddenly a wild senior appeared!!! Me and tam and Jeremy tried to block the drawing but oblivious Si Xuan continued drawing!!! So we just stamped it out as quickly as possible but I'm sure the senior saw what we did :( And I thought we only played for 15 minutes but it was 40 minutes!!!! Time flies when you're having fun :((((((
After that speech speech speech balhablahabakalaha and then homeroom time! Me and Tam went to do art AGAIN!!! THEN!!!! Sherlyn arrived and we discovered that......... SOMEONE HAD VANDALIZED POIR VANESSA's SILHOUETTE!!!!! :(((( an it was with black colour pencil!! How horrible! Then went back to class to see Mr Chicken Pox and then school ended bbbbbbbbb
Just in case you're wondering, all our art projects are at the second level art area wall!! Very nice go and take a look sometime dear readers ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Our floor drawing: