OHHHH FUNTASIA WAS..... Like a normal day. I expected it to be HOrrible and boring but It was quite fun!! Everyone wanted caricatures YAY!!!! But I didn't have time so now I owe 4 people caricatures! LOL @CRAZY FREDONG. Had fun with everyone!!!! Urgh haunted house was pretty dumb. Now that I think about it, it isn't as scary as the IJ Fiesta one! In fact, it wasn't scary at all. Sorry for grabbing your bag and dragging you through Ethan! LOL Silly Lorhkhin! Even though she said that the haunted house was dumb and unscary, she was grabbing and pulling my shirt the whole time!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA SILLY. Did some stuff blah blah then went back to stall. Jeremy and Jolene bought me an ice lolly! <3 But someone stole it :'( Then a whole bunch of people asked for caricatures!!!! I feel so lazy now and my fingers are aching :')
<3 YEY Have to lose weight and reach 50kg before Skdbwidi arrives!!! <3
Ohya I nearly forgot!! Jimmy and Ms Amy were fighting over who would get to keep the funtasia banner HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA