I WANT A COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD HOODIE. NOW. NOW! NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
OHJHJJJJ What a beautiful day! As siwon19238 always says, "Hello beautiful world.".
Svholls hoolschool blarhbblarbabrla!!! BIO!!! Myself Hung said that mah comic was beeoooooteeful and she would keep it and pass it on to her descendants!!! Just kidding. She said it was "okay" and i could have elaborated on the protein's life more :'( Okay, myself, okay.
ERIPS!!!! Cut up all da gingebers. Oh but before that, I made a turtle sculpture from ginger!! Isn't it cute!! OH!!! Umar Um Um the lab technician became scary and strict!! She probably hates us now :(( Farewell, my very furst friend from the vast planet of Amgis! You will remain forever in mah hart 3 Zahara feels sorry for us now, so she's kinder than ever! Yippee!
NEXT WUZ APE APE APE PAAPEE AEPPP!!! We were supposed to draw chairs! Chairs chairs chairs with one vanishing point, 2 vanishing points, 3 vanishing points! But i finished in 50 minutes so me and Lohrkhin did caricatures of people! (clockwise from top left) FredongCM, Manessa Chua, and Lee Pheng Guan! We also did Anira and Ray and mei fei and huiwen! Lee Pheng Guan caught us!!!! Then he said, "Eh, its quite nice!" YEEEEEEEYY SO WE DIDNT GET SCOLDED. Dearest readers! Come to our caricature booth during Funtasia okay! I'll give you a discount <3 The magic word is "Pssst! Hail Amgis!"
Then I went with Tamlock to Art Friend in Buona Vistaaaaa!!
we bought a big fatty banner!! For funtasia. AMD WE SPENT 3783162828 HOURS TRYING TO SQUEEZE IT INTO LOCKIN's CAR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks to Ethan, I discovered that I have trypophobia :'((( I've had it since 99981728292 years ago. I always thought it was normal to hate disgusting holey holes!!!!! Ugh so gross help I wanna erase Mah memories :'((((((((((((((((((