Yawwwww today was da furst day of ASS( )( )essment week! Chinese part I and II and Manny's Ideas.
I think I did fairly well for Part 1! Well better than I usually do at least. I hope I didnt read the question wrongly like last time :'( Sat next to Jeremy! He looks so funny when he's writing furiously. Whenever I looked at him, he would be curled up like a woodlouse or a ball of fat. HAHAHAHAHAHA SILY.
Part 2 was dumb. I failed everything.
Manny's Ideas! I did okay. I FEEL SO STUPID URGHH WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WAS A CHILD GENIUS AND THE TEACHERS WOULD SEPARATE ME FROM THE OTHERS IN CASE THE OTHERS WANTED TO COPY ME. :(((( Now I'm stupid and no one cares about intelligence segregation anymoar. Whatevvss
If you can guess 2 nutty ingredients in this muesli bar, you win........
....
.....
....
ZBD$0.28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!