Heeheeheheeh I was so tired from da AEP museum trip yesterday that I forgot to post!!!!!!!!! Well I did play minecraft pocket edition but it was relaxing and didn't require me to churn out words like this.
Anyway, we went to SAM's house and looked at boring Wu Zhonglong's exhibition!! Meh dunno whether it was wu Zhonglong's or Zhong guan long or wu Guan Zhong. The paintings were very nice!!!! I think "Jungle at the foot of Yulong mountain" was based on Skyrim <3 It had a little stream plus trees and a mountain AND WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! IT IS THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY <3<3
The student "docents" brought us around the exhibition which was held in a room which was as big as the toilets in my house combined. I.e: It was very small. While the docents were introducing some "islet guacamole" picture to us, I couldn't stop laughing because........... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHHAHAHAHA. Call me immature but I was laughing at the n4kid painting of a woman :9 Then I turned around and saw Lockin giggling to herself. Oho! Naughty kids shouldn't be looking at such pictures! Then soonafter everyone saw THE picture and started giggling. Ray acted mature and sighed but........ HAHAAHHAHAHAHA IT WAS REALLY FUNNY. Later on me and lockin asked my sister and she said it was titled "Dream". HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG WHAT A PERVY OLD ARTIST. I bet he was a virgin.
Anyway, I didn't take any pictures as my phone ran out of battery at 10am :;(( Stupid Lockin and Sarah introduced such wonderful games to me and now I can't study. Urgh.
Here's a picture of LOCKIN's artwork. Can you see the empty space? Apparently, a face was drawn there but it went missing!!