HOHOHO WHAT A FUN DAY TODAY! Hacked fatty mengyuan's twitter and discovered a wonderful new photo app and made sly digs at lizard boy today!
WAITTT WHAT A BAD DAY MAH BABBEY COMPUTER CRASHED!!!!! RIP <\3
Anyway operation treat-lionel-like-shit was a huge success!!! An excerpt:
Me: Oh what a fun day it is today!
Lionel: What? It's so boring.
Me: Whuteversssssssssssss. Just because youre too good to play this part right?
Looser: What? No I-
Me: Yeah yeah We all know that you can't wait to get to bar 174 to show off.
Lizard: HUH? Wait I-
Me: INSSBHAKDBA BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH *Starts talking to alien parasite sherlyn*
Poor Lionel: *Dejectedly initiates conversation with himself*
Too bad!! I know this excerpt makes me sound like a bitch but if you were me, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!!! HE DESERVES IT MUAHAHAHHAHAA MOHOHHOHOOGOG!!! And he REALLY did steal my file that selfish pig!! Of course, I did not scold him. Even when he said "I will be bringing MY file home. It's MINE now.". I just coolly said, "IT'S MINEEEEEEEEEE MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" and I think he gets it.
Seriously I think Lionel sucks. I hate him why does he keep trying to make it so competitive?!? And he kept makin sly digs back at me like "Why you so kanchiong?? Never play for too long ah?" But I casually and coolly ignored him as usual. I bet dumb Gnow shitty nasi lemak lover supports this kind of behaviour. Well ex-cu-u-se meh, I go for band to learn how to appreciate the worst of music, not compete with some dim-witted disciple of Adam Khoo.
Okay I feel mean. :(( I wish I had moar funny comics for you Mah dearies but I haven't been visiting reddit recently! Anyway, stay sharp and may blessings of Akatosh be upon you!
The alienic humanoids: