I NEARLY DIED AFTER P.E TODAY!!!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!!
Something horrible and scary happened today after P.E!! We ran the actual 2.4 NPAFA thingamajijgsxz under the scorching hot 11am sun :6 It was quite o-kay but at the end I tried sprinting and...... my legs felt very cold!!! I passed with not-so-flying colours but after that dunno what happened I SUDDENLY WENT BLIND!!!!!!!!!! And i felt like puking and lying down. But I thought I would die if I lay down so I walked to the water cooler (still blind) and somehow managed to drink quite a bit of water before finding a safe spot to sit down (read: collapse and prepare for death). Then annoying everyone started walking pass me asking dumb questions like "ARE YOU OKAY" like obviously not I can't even see you rihgtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And dumb Jeremy thought I was emo because I got D but I was just trying to recover from a traumatizing near death experience. Its like getting hit by a car and hearing someone say "OH YOU POOR DEAR WHY DID YOU WANT TO GET HIT BY A CAR ITS NOT WORTH IT JUST BECAUSE YOU FAILED YOUR LA COMPRE" or something like that. Anyway I eventually regained my sight thanks to the concern emanated from kind jolene victoria lockin sumon and some other people whom I couldnt see. Then I went to the canteen and ate lunch. Then I discovered I had actually accidentally touched the disgusting algae on the water cooler during my last-ditch attempt to rehydrate myself. I was reminded of barnacles and felt like vomiting once again. The end.
If any of you ever feel suicidal because of dumb stressful NAPFA, always remember this precious quote!
(I think i'm the only unfit one here oh welllll)