Today sucked. It started with my mom being grouchy for no reason, which spread to me and my sister and we became grouchy as hell. And I was grumpy and cantankerous throughout the whole day because it's such a disgustingly horrible day. Stupid 28-3-2012 Wednesday. Got back my MI test which sucked as well. I hate everyone. I feel so excluded from everything. Even from my family. And from life. I feel so detached and light I think I'm just going to break away from this fatty body and float away. I feel so mad and sad and confused at the same time. Have you ever felt this way? I don't fit in in this society. No matter how normal and boring I try to be, I still feel so alienated and sad. I thought we were friends. Words cannot describe my utter melancholy now. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*cuts self and takes drugs and becomes a juvenile delinquent*
This is the horriblest and most emo blog in the whole entire universe. I like being happy but wallowing is self-pity and sorrow is good too. Ugh my mom just checked on me. What no one here cares about me. Everyone expects me to be a doctor but I don't even know if I like science. Oh yeah a conversation that happened earlier:
Dad: Why were you rude to your mom in the morning?
Me: WHAT. IT WASN'T ME WHO WAS GROUCHY EARLY IN THE MORNING. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME IN THE FAMILY. WHATEVER I AM JUST UNDERGOING THE REBELLIOUS PHASE URGHH LEAVE ME ALONE.
Dad: Ok. *confiscates phone*
SEROIUSLY.
Urgh whatever I just feel so tired. I hate people who talk about ungeneral topics and make me feel so left out. I think they do it on purpose to make me feel unwanted. Fuck you >:((( ㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗ I feel so singaporean and vulgar now. If you're reading this blog for the first time, I'm not like that. I just feel so pissed and sad and angry and puzzled and UGHHHHHH. It must be puberty. HAHAHAHHA I blame everything on puberty. Stupid hormonal imbalance which makes me suspicious of everyone.
Good things that happened today:
1. Sherlyn gave me an ADOOORABLELELE little chopper badge!! SO CUTE I LOVE IT <3333
2. Had broom-fight with TAM LOOLOOFLAPFLAP
3. I forgot
4. Tam Yin Lock's bag smells like Benzie Dio
5. Something
6. Slept for 5 minutes
The end.
Drew this during Chinese lecture: