OHHHH HHAHAHAHA SCHOOL WAS SO FUN TODAY.
For some reason, everyone kept talking about the human centipede!!! :6 I think Park was watching it in class. SO GROSSS. I asked myself Hung if it was possible to survive on faeces alone and she said no. How smart of her! She correctly predicted the ending, which showed everyone dying.
Then, my La group practised the Dramatic reading!!! I think we nailed it perfectly :9 HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STarring Jeremy as Cromwell, Jolene as Señor Chapuys, Victoria as Stewart and Myself as Richard Rich! Heehehee we got the best scene! Everyone is so devious and scheming here that I love it <3
OHHOHHOOHOOHO TODAY WAS THE FURST EPISODE OF UNRIDDLE 2!!!! Very horrible, if you ask me. I actually don't really like Rui En and how did Alvin Ng suddenly appear? I don't remember seeing him two years ago. BUN IS STILL MAH FAVOURITR CHARACTER!! But she lost so much fat that she doesn't look much like a bun anymore :(((( Bunbunbun <--------- It's a loaf of bread!
Yawwww I would write more but my phone only has 3% left!! Bye-bye Mah baby readers!!
A picture speaks a thousand words. Here are three thousand words.