Warning: EXTREMELY BORING POST ABOUT SKYRIM
Read at your own risk
I wish I was a piano prodigy! There are so many wonderful pianists especially on youtube who play amazing skyrim songs BY EAR. My sister can do it too, but i can't. I don't have the patience nor a built in pitch-detector like them :(
LOL I found this wonderful guy named Scamper and he replies all the "SHEET MUSIC FOR DIS PLZ" with "Not yet, will do this soon". Yeah right :(((( All da good pianists don't ever provide sheet music for not-so talented people like moi. WHY DEY SO SELFISH!!!
I really want the Skyrim soundtrack now!! I thought my passion and love would fade but it hasn't!! Everytime I hear "From the past to the present" or any of the more notable songs, I just fall in love with skyrim and all of its perfect surrealism AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO LIVE THERE. Guh even though mah favourite track is 5 minutes long, IWA NAWTNTNTNSDF :((
Where did everyone go? My twitter timeline is dea\d