OHHHH LISTENING TO MAH FAVOUIRTEI SONG HOW TRAGIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH <#33
I listen to this song whenever I feel melancholic. Sigh I can't stop thinking about band. I feel so humiliated and frustrated and cheated whenever I see stupid Leira S Gnow. I want to kill her so badly. I want to wring her neck and feel the crack of her bones. But then I feel sad. I feel so overwhelmed with sadness that I feel like giving up on playing the clarinet. What's the point anyway? Band is filled with lies and lies and lies and hatred. Perhaps if I change to another instrument, I might feel better. I don't know what to do. The whole band is a monarchy anyway, run by Enihpesoj. And worst of all, it saps my strength. The moment I step into the bandroom, I feel all my vigour and happiness drain away, and it reminds me of my shampoo going down the drain after each bath. Band used to be tolerable, but now I can't take it. The lump in my throat comes back every time I think about it and I just can't play anymore.
Now I feel like Tai Lung from Kung-Fu Panda. I used to think he was evil, but now I know the pain and hurt he must have endured. Imagine being promised the world, but witnessing it being given to someone else. Why why WHY!!!! >:((( I feel especially angry with myself. How could I hve been so trusting and gullible??? Of course, it is impossible to feel my and Tai Lung's level of confusioan and anger by just thinking about it. All of you might feel it someday. But I pray for you. I pray that you do not ever experience this. It stinks of rejection and hate and all things bad. Its been weeks, but I still can't forget it. I might be going crazy...