This is the worst and boringest blog ever. Feel free to click that little red square thing at the top right hand corner of the screen.
UGH I FEEL SO MAD. Don't you hate it when a stupid person tags everyone except you in a photo on Facebook?? No? Well I guess you've never experienced it before :6 I feel so hurt and invisible and sad I want to hide under a hole on the ground and cry. Just kidding my murderous tendencies will resurface and I'll think about killing everyone. Please don't be scared of me :(
This reminds me of extremely insensitive Jeremy. So just because I answered your question with "yes.", I'm emo?!? Well, WHATEVER JEREMY. I hope you see me when I'm truly emo. Only then will you understand my true character for I am a creature of the night! FEAR ME YE MORTALS! Bah I think people are scared of me. Well not now but when I'm grumpy and hateful and bitter. I get scared of myself too. I wish I wasn't nutty and loony Eunice Foo. I wish I was some cool normal person with normal friends in a normal school where I wouldn't be misunderstood with a normal name like... like.... I dunno what names are considered normal? Lori Austerlitz?
Heheh Whenever I go to restaurants, I'll fill in those feedback forms and under the "Contact" section, I'll come up with an imaginary name belonging to some extravagant socialite with a big house and 10 dogs or something. A name like "Lauriette Glenbury" or "Kim Scofield" or "Lim Ah Peng" or whatever.
See the old fogey with white hair? That's me at times. :(
Anyway, if you are tagging people in a group photo or something, please don't leave me out. I'll be sad :'(