Okay! I have decided to start a month-long Skyrim project!! Everyday, I'll draw something from Skyrim. That's all! :DD
Yawwww talentime was average. The beatboxer Nitti or Nitta something wa svery good! Some people have no talent at all. There was this ambitious gurl who sang "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele off-key and everyone cringed in their seats for the whole duration of her performance. Needless to say, she got last place. For the dance category, there was two Latin dancers who dressed skimpily and danced in heels. I think everyone was staring at the fat girl's half exposed undergarments :6 I thought they were quite good but my friend who is a dancer said that they're arms weren't supposed to go floppy flappy everywhere and they sucked. There rest of show was pretty boring. Oh I nearly forgot. The TUTTINATORS. I think the dance moves were pretty funny especially the pirates of the Caribbean part where Jeremy and Amanda started fighting with ?!?!!! I forgot who. But the playing was honestly not-very-good. They won last place. Sad. THEN!!!! Me and Mah sister and friends went to eat supper. After that my brain went on autopilot mode and I can't quite remember what happened. The end!
HERE IS MY FURST SKYRIM DRAWING NOT COUNTING KHAJIT.