Seriously, fuck band. Today was such a horrible day (even before band). I felt so unhappy in class everywhere at everytime and then we had stupid band. Zzzzzz Ariel Wong is such a lousy conductor. So what, even if you are the conductor eyou have no right to just switch our positions like some fucking circus act -.- Sniff I feel so sorry for Sherlyn. Thanks alot my pal! Even though I didn't carry out "the plan", you were great! I'm sorry that stupid ASW had to change you so many times too. Bah I'll stay in 3rd clarinet. Good sherlyn, stay in 2nd okay! Who cares as long as I get outstanding EE for band which is impossible because I hate nearly everybody there. Yeah including Jeremy. Yay I went for a walk with Mah babbey doggy and I feel so good now. Sheeeet have to study for ting xie in 1hour's time. Bb!!!!