WAHHHH MY IH DEBATE GROUP SUX TTMTTLYLMS!!!!!!!! Dixin and Anting are okay but big baboon Ryan Zhong....>:(( In my humblest opinion, I think that Ryan is the sort of person who would stand by a shady van and offer "free candy". YES, he is a big fatty sumo pervert!!! Dear Ryan, if you are reading this, STOP BEING SUCH A CREEPO!!!' >:((( Ugh I feel harrassed whenever you intrude on my personal space and come within a 50m radius of ME. You have been declared persona non grata and unacceptable!!! URGH okay I shall stop being agitated >:((( HALP!! My entire group has yet to start on the debate properly and I personally think that my speech is crappy!!! BOO HOO HOO RIP I WILL NEVER GET A+++ FOR IH :'((((
Heheheheggeeeee today was so fun!! Sat with Jeremy Jamie Jolene Victoria Suu Mon Lockin during lunch today! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH WE SHOT ICE AT EVERYONE AND WATCHED A TEACHER'S LUNCH GET EATEN BY A BIRD!!! Then we stalked Jeremy on Facebook and.... DID YOU KNOW?!? HE USED TO BE A FATTY AS FAT AS JOEY!!!! But now he's skinny >:( Stupid boys and their crazy metabolism. Oh well I was severely obese back in primary school too.
IT IS 12AM AND I JUST MADE DELICIOUS BREAKFAST FOR SUPPER!!! Now I feel oily and greasy but at least my Tum-tum is full :))))) Ahhhhh gonna sleep now goodnight my darlings!! <3
My Apple Calculator!! HAHAHA My physics group engaged in the illegal manufacturing of apple products!!! Lovely <33