I haven't posted in 823719291 years!!!! Huh I feel a sense of deja vú. Have I said this before? Probably.
UHHHHH GUHHHHH COMPRE IS SUPER DUPER GAZOOPA DIFFICULT!!! I don't understand the questions at all, but I like the article alot!! It's so true. I think I have become an emotional socially awkward maggot after playing Skyrim. All I think about are dragons, dragons, more dragons, and bandits. And when I talk to people in real-life I don't know what to say and my facial muscles will disobey my brain signals and do the opposite of what I actually feel. Like when I'm happy I'll frown and when I'm angry I'll smile. HALP I REMINDED MYSELF OF CRAZY PMS ZHANG LAO SHI AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HALP HALP SHOULD I STOP PLAYING 4EVA AND EVA AND STUDY LIKE NERD AND TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN?!?!? REPLY IN THE TAGBOARD!!!!!!
Ohya!! Everyone go and listen to "End of the Beginning" by David Phelps!! It sounds amazing and I feel like crying and laughing and screaming at the same time while listening to it. Yes, it sounds like an oldie song! I like oldie songs like "DON'T STOP ME NOW" by Queen and other emo songs with long emo names that I can't remember.
My sister danced at Chingay parade yesterday!!! So exciting!!! I LIED IT WAS ACTUALLY LIKE NATIONAL DAY PARADE. Half of it was boring and the other half was quite interesting :DD I got a giant windmill from a random performer!!