YESTERDAY WAS A REALLY GREAT DAY!! By Yesterday, I mean thursday, because technically speaking it's Friday now :)))))
Guess what!! I went overseas to the Sacred Isles of the Mystical Malaysia!! The wild aborigines there welcomed us by roasting a cow. After eating, they directed us to the nearby shopping mall, KSL SHOPPING MALL. There, our family opted to go for KOREAN BQBQBQBQBBQBQBQBQBQB!!! I think I ate 10kg of beef and black pepper chicken. Then I made my own ice kachang but it sucked :(( After that, the friendly aborigines carried me in the royal palanquin to Tebrau city, another hopping mall. It took about 10 hours because of the stupid traffic jam. THERE, I BOUGHT TWO PAIRS OF PYJAMA PANTS!!! SO CUTE ONE OF THEM HAS LIL DUCKIES ALL OVER AND THE OTHER IS A POLKA DOTTED BLUE THINGY!!! Then we went home the end.
The class allocations are rather okay. Well I'm not complaining because at least I'm not stuck with the nitwit who tries to bribe people to be her friends with money. Jehehehehehwwhhwhww.