HARRO MAH DEAR READERS!!
TODAY WAS MAH FIRST DAY OF SKOOL FOR 2012!!!
PAUSE!!! I just saw a poor brown kitty stuck atop the Trellis Towers fence!!! I didn't rescue it because the ants were crawling up my leg :6 RIP poor babu kit-kat. Boo I'm stuck outside me house. Halp.
ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING, school was süper fun today!! Got me favorite teacher, Myself Hung, for bio!! Sigh I should have volunteered to be bio rep. So funnnnnnnnn. I'm sitting next to Jolene and Victoria! Jeremy behind and no one infront.
Also, Amanda Mak is teaching math. HAHAHHAHHAAH When she walked in, me and Jolene immediately said, "She looks like Amanda Mak!!" and she was. How strange!! I hope she is competent enough. Same for mah GS teacher who practically whispered to herself for the whole lesson.
OHYA!!!! When she asked "What is governance?" one if the scholars voluteered to read out his answer. It was something like "Governance is when cnaocoakdalf liberty dlshsopfa and dictatorship. Which is why people weel rebel and usurp the king and is communist country. So not good to be dictatorship" and blabbered a load of rubbish about dictatorship and rebellion. HAHAHAHAHHAA AND HIS BEST CHINA FRIEND JUST NODDED AND STROKED HIS BEARD.
After that we went home and it was then that I met Lee Chin and Ethan. We boarded 154 and talked about stuff until the bus reached Botanic Gardens. The end.
A picture of the poor kitty jumping.
NEW PICTURE!! I am Good Girl Greg!!