OOOOOOOO TODAY WAS FUN.
HEHEHHEHEHEH I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE. Ohya band was good today!! I could play the running notes that lionel couldn't and he was obviously pissed :6 THEN!!! He started being a bitch and turned the whole fucking stand to himself. We were SHARING that stand. The file was MINE. I couldn't take his horrible attitude anymore so I snapped and said something mean. Actually I think I snarled at him. And I think I unleashed the bitch in me. I surprised myself :(( He looked so shocked that I was confused for a moment. Then he mumbled "sorry" and shifted the stand back. It was an unprecedented event. I feel so horrible. Usually I am all right with letting him move the score around as long as I can see it. And I usually just ignore him back when he ignores me or when he purposely does something annoying. Perhaps he will stop bullying me from now on. I am not to be trifled with. ㅗ
No offense but I honestly think the student-welfare REP(s) are con artists. My goodness how can some party hats and crap cost $21.90? I will guard the class funds with my life. No more taking from my funds unless it involves a life or death situation!
Speed drawing!!! A rough sketch of the dragonborn which took me three minutes :6 it looks horrible.