END OF CHINESE NEW YEAR 2012!!
AHHHHH TODAY AND YESTERDAY WAS SO FUN. Sadly, I did not get alot of money. BUT I PLAYED WITH MAH COUSINS LIKE CRAZY. We ran around everywhere we went and played hide-and-seek and blind mice and catching and HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO MANY!!!! It was the same as 5 years ago :'))) Even though we have aged considerably, our traditions remain. But my stupid sister and other female cousin have stopped being interested in our games >:(( Wateva we don't need no annoying mice >:OO Well actually we do because we have to play blind mice with >3 people and me + 2 male cousins only = 3. :'(( I hope I will still be interested in gamess even when I grow old!!
AHHHH CRAP. I just realized that I forgot to button mah pants and stupdi"/&:/£~£~+]******!!!! Mun Chieu came over. Urghjhhhhhh. Who cares this is mah house I can parade in my birthday suit if I want to >:(((( Urghhagah so annoying.
Sighhh. I feel bad for saying this but I don't like the Band T-shirt design!! It looks amateurish and silly like something a 3 year-old me would wear. But everyone is all "WOW SO BEASTIFUL" and I'm the only one going "O_O". Sigh whuteverssssssssssssssss I'm too lazy to care.
Ohya!! Visited a nice person aka Uncle Shenton's house today!! He's not really my uncle, just a friend of my Dad. He as this AAAADOOOORABLE BABABBABABABY BOY who is 10 years old. He was so cuTEEEE. We played crazy games like chop chopfinger and he kept moaning "Halp!! My rocket ship has crash landed onto the moon!!" and he would show us his Lego ship atop the piano. Then he said "ALL OF YOU ARE BAD!!! I BRING YOU TO JAIL!!" Then he brought us to his room and locked us there!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA SO FUNNY. THE LOCK WAS ON OUR SIDE. Then we kept "escaping" and he kept trying to chop our hands and legs off. SO FUNNY. But we started watching Pirates of the Carribean and his sister helped us set up the projector!! So sad poor Sammy started scowling and telling his sister "SEE LAH. NOW THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH ME ALREADY. ALL YOUR FAULT!" SO CUTE. So I just played hammer-the-leg-with-a-sofa-piece while watching TV and he was happy. He sounds pretty normal doesn't he? But.......... SURPRISE!!! He was actually spastic and 1/2 paralyzed!!! So surprising I thought he was normal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg so sad :'((((((( Then when we left he was emo and ran away. Bye bye baby Sammy!
My angpao baby