Today was fun/sad/wonderful/average.
Sigh no smileys :)))))s today because I'm feeling sad now. Well I was actually happy at first. Anyway!!! I had band today. FOR ONCE, Madame Wong implied that I was GOOOOD :))) She said that if not for my Lao Pok Pok Lousy attendance, she would send me to senior band étude!!! AND UPGRADE ME TO 1ST CLARINET!!!!!! I was so happy that I played Longford Lefend wonderfully :)))) THEN!!!!!!! ...
...Cheng-farking-Pei arrived. I bet he played in the King's imperial band back in China or something because he managed to play first clarinet IMMEDIATELY. Sigh I've become demotivated. Going to kill mah butt later :(((((((((('((((((
Good news: Mah physics teacher is Allan Goh!! And IH teacher is Mr Han!!!!!!! Yippee :DD and Myself Hung's lesson was very good today! I understand everything :)))) First time. IH not so :'( I'm naturally terrible at iH I think. *dies of sadness*
Oloolooflapflap AHHHHHHHHHHH