URGH I WROTE A LONG LONG POST ABOUT MAH GREAT DAY BUT BLOGGER WAS RATTY AND DELETED IT. URGHHH
So. TODAY WAS GRETETETEEAT. Band was only one hour! For me, foie gras. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY. During sectionals, Tam looloo flapflap suddenly walked past carrying a guzheng twice her size. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I offered to help her but she declined. SO STRONG. And I was looloo's 3 o'clock buddy for Meself Hung's class!!! SO FUN. Her watty botty was so tiny that my whole hand could wrap around it. Then Lock In kept pointing her teeny tiny finger at me and saying "Or Hor!" AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA SO FUNNY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. Speaking of Lock In, I remember once when me and Ethan were sitting in class and lock In "ran" past. JAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHGAGAAHAHAHHAHA OMG HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA. I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT SCENE.
Oh yesss!!! Ethan found Amanda's long lost twin!!!!! Beccy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA FAT. OMg. I have soooo many pictures that I want to show all of you but unfortunately, im using mah phone to post this because I donttrust blogger for PC anymore >:O OOOMGMMGMGM. TODAY WAS A PRODUCTIVELY FUN DAY. LOVE EVERYONE G'NIGHT
One day I will draw this!! Actually today I did a comic about scout and TF2 but too bad!!! My printer is stupid and my WiFi has been affected by dunno what fibre optic stupid singtel thing. OKAY GOODNIGHT