If there was an award named "Most Unresponsive Class",
my class would definitely be the undisputed and infallible
Grand Champion.
SERIOUSLY!!!! Ugh I always feel so bad for the poor teachers who expect our class to be rowdy, which is why I always answer all their questions. Poor Amanda Mak. Poor Mr Allan Goh. Poor Potahto Loh. Poor everybody who teaches out class. Except MR "Mercedes" BENZIE DIO! He's the only one who seems unaffected by the hostile and aloof atmosphere in our class. :)))))) I think I'll like ELMI301234. I have always pondered those questions!!!! What if we are all crazy and our world is fake?! What if everyone sees colours differently?! OHHHH I WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN. The same cannot be said for boring Chinese and GS. I got big fat hongbao teacher for Chinese! She has armpit hair. REALLY!!! I SAW!!! If you have armpitty hair, please dont lift up your arm!! :6 But she's funny and I managed to answer 1 out of 34986 questions which is a good start :))
I'M HUNGRY!!!! byebye have to memorisew LA speech WHICVH IS TOMORRWO!!!!