I had a great day today!! Dad had study group, which means delicious food for me! Everyone was nice and they all drank wine which tasted horrible and weird dunno why adults like alcoholic drinks :6
I honestly don't understand how and why Mediacorp makes their drama serials so horrible and dreary. Does anyone watch A Song To Remember? I used to like Jiumei but now she's become a hypocritical cur with absolutely no thoughts of her own. She reminds me of someone, namely Isabella Swan. Useless nut. And my favouritest male character became a savage murderous beast so I unfollowed him on twitter. IN FACT EVERYONE SUCKS. Singapore actors are so lousy and average but they're so proud. Jiumei in real life is especially such a loser. Bitch please, you're not as famous as you think you are. Annoy-ying it's exactly the same as The Little Nyonya and Joanne Peh got raped again!! I bet she has AIDssss. Too bad.