Heylo all!!!
Did you know that if you regurgitate your food over and over again, it'll become like a refined pearl?!! Like a cow!! Or oyster! Heehee I discovered that from personal experience.
Silly Mun Chieu!!! He's actually a really nice boy. But he's also SUPER ANNOYING!! The last time he came, he INSULTED my beloved Team Fortress 2 with dumb comments like "seriously, that's so unrealistic, how can you move so quickly?" and I was all "STUPEEEEEED I AM USING SCOUT WHICH IS THE FASTEST CLASS SHADDUPPP YOU DUNNO ANYTHING" but I think I was sooo annoyed that I just screamed something like, "ARGHHHHSHADDUPUSINGSUPERFASTCLASS U DUNNOOOO!!!!!!!" And I don't think he understood me. But honestly, he's kind. He once paid $1 for my maccy's meal because I didn't have enough money, and when I forced him to take my repayment, he hid it in my sister's cap :') He's harmless enoough. BUT I THINK NOW HE'S DOWNLOADING TEAM FORTRESS TOO!! He had a status saying "Downloading a Free-to-play 14GB game!!" WHICH IS OBVIOURSLEY TEAMFORTRESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Should I join his game and totally own him and show him who's boss???? ;)