HALLO!
I can't believe I survived one whole year. 2011 has come and gone yada yada yada typical end-of-year crap blah blah I have enjoyed myself neighhhhhh
So. Today Lego had a photoshoot!! Su-per adorable. $30 for 4 pictures :( Su-per expensive too.
URGH FUCK SOME STUPID FUCKIN CHINA TELEMARKETING COMPANY JUST CALLED ME. TWICE. AT 11.26 and 11.37 PM. LEAVE ME ALONE GO BACK TO CHINA STUPID DUMBFUCK.
Where was I? Ohya Merry Christmas everybody!! I am currently doing dumb xi you ji because I didnt do any homework in the beginning of the holidays. AHHHH My sister bought me David Thorne's book for my Christmas presssie but it hasn't arrived!!
And!! And!!! We had Christmas party with maternal family today!! Everybody loved my cheesecake, there's only 2 slices left in the fridge. Mumsie cooked mussels, chipolatas, minestrone soup, aglio olio, baked veggies and garlic bread!! It was a great feast. Unfortunately, noone was in the festive or hungry mood, so I ate 89% of the food. Sad. I've seen at least 4 statuses on Facebook complaining about the lack of festivity and and christmassy atmosphere. Sadly, I have to agree. :(((
...and congratulations to me, it is exactly 00:00 in Singapore. A very merry 2011 Christmas to all you nubs reading my blog out there <3
I like the word "nub". It reminds me of knobby knees.