Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Band camp and fauxmosexuals
I had band camp today. It was o-kay but the whole speech about "bonding" and "being one" was crappy shit. I didn't and don't even feel like a part of the band. At least I improved on my actual playing. L***+**++**+ sucks I hate talking to him and sitting next to him. But the nighttime activity was fun. Ran around the school with my group (Hui Ning, Luo Yang, Yan Yu) to find glow sticks. We found 14 and thought we were the best group!!! But too bad we were actually the worst :6 Then I went home.
Sigh I dislike fauxmosexuals. Pronounced "Fou-mou-sek-shu-els". They are all those fake lesbians or gays who wear clothes that scream "I AM A HOMO COME TO ME ALL YE LESBEEEEES". I'm actually quite okay with REAL homosexuals as long as they don't grind their privates together in public or anything. But fauxmosexuals annoy me. It's not cool to be "gay". It makes you look clingy and attention seeking. STOP BEING SO ************* URGH FARK I GIVE UP STUPID FARKING FAUXMOSEXUALS STOP GIVING ME PROBLEMS GOODNIGHT ALL
My happiest moment at 11:18 PM