Sniff. It's the second-last day of school. Tomorrow will be the last day. The very last day and the very last time we shall ever see some of our beloved classmates. Well, of course we'll see each other around, but.... We'll be leading unique lives, learning different things and making new friends. GAAAHHHH I FEEL LIKE CRYING. Especially since Ms Wang aka Ms Kow left us too. Sigh. Is it because we've all been together for 2 years? It feels like my heart is wheezing and begging for oxygen. But don't fret. Beautiful memories remain. Even though time may ravage my physical form, I will hold these precious mementos close to my heart, and never let them go. Once again, I thank my dear friends for everything they've given me; joy, laughter, and the chance to love. I would like to dedicate this farewell to Ethan, Ling Yan and Kiran, who are going far far away to the Humanities class. Farewell, and I hope you'll do your best in whatever you do, eat well, sleep well, and be good. :') GAHHH I FEEL LIKE AN OLDIE.
Homeroom day today! Which actually means cleaning up the class for rotten juniors. Some dumb person came up with the idea of washing the class's floor. Then the drain got clogged and flooded the whole place. Me and Ethan and Ee Ter helped to drain the water away! If not for us, everyone would be dead by now :P
Labels: Cleaning time and Ms Wang :')