Bello! It's 12:12am!
Okay, last night I had a strange dream. I did many many many things but I can only remember seeing and doing...uhrm.....stuff with the cute Japanese pig guy from DeliciousOrangeJuice.blogspot.com aka Sherlyn's blog. :9 It was (*☻-☻*). What we did is explained in the title. Urk. I hate growing up.
Yippee finally started on mah homework! Did one page and got rewarded! Mah sweetheart David Thorne updated his blog!! Heheheheh stupid Simon. Okay I admit, David is a horrible bastard who does terrible things to everybody and I don't know why I always support him :9 Le sigh boppity-head man.
Played TF2 as usual but tried out the spy class which is unusual for me! I died 482618492 times while using the Eternal Reward, which is a POWERFUL SUPER DANGEROUS WEAPON....if you know how to yield it. I don't. You have to stay hidden in a corner for 5 hours and wait for the right time to kill someone :6 Not to my likey. I love being on the battlefield and burning everyone to crispy chicken with mah flamethrower. Mmmmm tender meat. No tummy, no more KFC for you! Urghhhhh I'm crazy. Goodnight I hope I have nice dreams tonight.
This is the new amplifier that my Dad bought. I told him it looks like a butt with pimples, but now that I think about it, it can also be...you know.......boobs.
OKAY GOODNIGHT TODAY IS A TERRIBLY HORMONAL DAY.