Hello everyone!! Did you know?!? Today is 11/11/11!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly, I had to spend my 111111 afternoon at Toys Buffet with lil kids. It was very fun!! I played at all the other booths too. I made 2 bookmarks @ Lee Chin & Eggie's booth and 3 poodles and 1 hat @ Random balloon booth. Victoria+Annmarie+Sherlyn's booth was difficult!! The kids were supposed to form words from the tiles given. I could form only 8 words :6 A.M said that the teeny tiny kids couldn't even form one word. So sad!!! Anyway, the kiddy kids loved my poodle!!! Methinks I can be a professional balloon sculpturer. (=´∀`)/
Played TF2 today!! So happy! Everyone in my team was so super lousy :6 Even after chatting+trading with Monsieur J'teves Sobs aka Ethan, no one had beaten my kill score :7 AND! AND! AND!!! After trading, I got an item!!! Le Party Phantom, which is a beautiful mask worth £2.99!!!!! Ahhhh today was a great day :')
Pictures of my victims who were coerced into wearing my flowser hat.
And yes, my sister IS wearing pants.