I feel like I have matured tremendously during the past weekend.
Just kidding. My next blog post will probably be something like "OMG!! Chocolates Yumyum ;9 Deliciousu!". Well anyway, I feel so proud of myself!! I didn't get angry, not even once today! Probably because I was provided with a constant supply of food. Not five minutes ago, I was playing TF2 and I kept killing this guy named "Imba", so he called me a "dick". Surprisingly, I did not say "YOU SHITTY BASTARD I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL AND GROW A REGENERATING BLADDER WHICH RUPTURES EVERY TEN MINUTES!!". Instead, I expressed my love for kiwis and merely killed him again. Later on, he started complaining about the number of sentries my team had.
Imba: I want a fair fight with no sentries.
Hey blu team that's unfair you guys have so many sentries
Me: Stop being a loser Imba.
Imba: Yes I am a loser.
You got a problem?
Me: No but apparently you do.
...
Imba: ur dumb
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH I LITERALLY LOLLED AT THAT PART. SO FUNNY!!! IF WE MET IN REAL LIFE WE WOULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS ♥ But of course, best friends will correct your every mistake.
Me: You're.
Dr German: At least smart enough to spell you're.
A note about Dr German. I killed him multiple times and he was originally on Red team, but after mine and Imba's lengthy debate, he joined the blue team. How kind of him to support my cause.
Sadly, my newfound friendships had to end, as my whipped potato awaited its death by mastication. So I left after leaving a loving statement for my dear friend Imba. Anyway, the main point is that I didn't go crazy or threaten to kill him. Ahhh I feel so accomplished. My life is complete.
AHHHHHH I NEARLY FORGOT!!! Today was also the saddest day of my whole entire life. My very latest day at my science tuition centre. Science Edventure Education Centre. 30th October 2011. Sigh I feel like crying. No, I do not have depression or bipolar disorder. Dear Teacher, thank you for teaching me science since I was 10 and encouraging me with candy and noms. I have only you to thank for the A+ I got in PSLE. Today's pizza and pepsi was great, and I hope you remain a great teacher. Love, Eunice Foo.
Sigh I feel like reminiscing about the good and bad ol' days, but this blog post become terribly long and stodgy. So goodnight dear readers, I hope you all dream about lovely things like flowers and noms.
Labels: Lovely pizza at Science Edventure Education Centre