Hello mello. Ugh I feel sad/ angry/ normal/ happy. I'm not sure. I play team fortress alone everyday which is dumb because it's meant to be played with friends!!! >:( Im very good at sniper when fighting the bots. And they keep using the same technique and building sentries at the same place. Sigh I wanna play with real humans who can move on their own and blah. Sigh.
I regret lending Sarah my origami book. I'm bored. Everyone is annoying me. And I can't complete portal advanced chamber 16. I feel so confused. I hate reading books. They distort my sense of reality and make me feel weird. But it's nice because I like stories.
I remembered why I was mad. Aussies. There is an achievement for Australian sniper in TF2. Why no Singapore. Bah. David Thorne is an Australian. So is Matthew Inman. Australians are interesting. But annoying.
Ugh shall not write anymore. There is an annoying red dot on my window. If you find it you win one rupee.