Pretend that this post is dated on 19th October. I was too lazy to post yesterday.
HALLO EVERYBODY! Today we went to Canossian school to paint on their walls. It was mega-boring and my bum muscles hurt now.
Okay, well, at first it was wonderfully fun but then I painted a black outline on my pretty flower. It looked beautiful like a blooming lotus but the big fat woman artist said it wasn't supposed to be outlined in black because BlahHHbajdkslal and I had to repaint it. Ugly shitty painting. Anyway I was too lazy and rebellious to actually remove the outline, so I just painted over the outline with brown. It became ugly and splotched but I didn't care because they're gonna touch up on it anyway SO WHAT IS THE POINT IN ASKING US TO PAINT?!?!! They can just paint the whole damned thing themselves.
Yes. I am the sort of person who can't take constructive feedback. Also, I get mad at anyone who rejects or insults my art. They can burn in hell for all I care >:(((
Fell asleep at 10pm but was woken up by crazy sister at 11.30 to eat cake! I think I ate 3 slices in a semi-conscious state. Then I went back to sleep without brushing my teeth. Haha.
Am sad. No one cares about my wonderful math marks. Next semester I'll get 0 marks for everything. See if anyone will care then.
The winner for the previous competition is.......... NO ONE!! Ethan guessed Out of the Pan but I ate there two days ago not one day ago. Anyway, the answer is..... BUFFET TOWN!! So yummy :9