My dumb team fortress cannot be played :'( For some reason, I can't connect to any servers and I can only play with loser NPCs who let themselves be killed by me. So angry!!
Anyway, I was so mad that I turned to PORTAL to vent my frustration. Surprisingly, I completed 4 advanced chambers!! #14 was the easiest which took me one minute to complete. Most difficult was #16. Dumb turrets kept killing me. But... TWO MORE CHAMBERS LEFT!! GO ME! :'D
Today was a great day!! We did soooo much art today. Art lesson: Paint our beautiful TESSALLATIONS!!! I'm only halfway done and I don't think I can finish it by next week :'( Then it was lovely TK202!!!! We did... ORIGAMI!!! YAAAAAYYY I WAS SO HAPPY EVERYONE ASKED ME HOW TO DO!! I truly felt like a Professor. Thank you everybody!! :'))) I made pretty pig and cool camel for mrs Yap. OHYA!!! I borrowed an origami book from the library. Gonanannaannana do nao bybye :))))