Today was a great day! Except for the fact that I turned up at my tuition centre and realized that there was no lesson. But anyway, I went home and played TF2 for 93847182286 hours!!! Then went to IKEA for lunch with mom, aunt, cousin and sister. Ate pasta and 9 meatballs and 1 chicken wing. SO DELICIOUS :9
Went to aunt's house and ate chocolates then returned home. Then... Played tf2 again!! Got 44 soldier kills and 46 sniper kills in one life! Obviously, it was an achievement server :'(
Watched the Great Queen Seon Deok with Parents after dinner. Lord Archeon has pea-sized eyes but is incredibly handsome and commanding. And the super ugly-when-young skinny Bojong has become an oversized sheep. All the good main characters became uglier. I like Lord Archeon very much, but his troop colour (yellow) is vomity and gross. Ohyeah I don't really get what happened because when the intense battle was happening, I was listening to Marry The Night by Lady Gaga because J'teves Sobs insisted that it was the bestest song ever. I think evil Sobs was trying to brainwash me... And it worked. I like Bloody Mary now :9 But You and I is still the bestest Gaga song. And then I was reminded of my ex-Kitchen's mush mush...
...I don't want to remember it.
URKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
OHHH Mom is panicking because the Greats are coming tomorrow. This I because the extremely critical relative of who-knows-what relation to me is coming. She's such a biiiiiiiiiii***. Apparently, she looks down on people who are not as rich as her. Her son/son-in-law/some relative owns SYNWIN THE VIOLIN SHOP!!!! So of course, she is extremely wealthy.