Today was marks checking day!!!
So happy :') All "A"s except for Chinese which I got a "B" for. SOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY!!!! Hup-Hup-hap-hap-HAPPYYYYYY!!!! I got top in MA202 in the whole of the cohort!!! *Sniff* It is my firstest time EVARH!!! Sigh :') I hope my teacher treats me to ice-cream. Ohohohoh Mr Wang is so kind. Even though I openly show my dislike for him and make fun of his pronunciation, he gave me full marks for class participation!!!! 97.1%. I wish I had gotten 80% for last semester instead of 70%+++ :'(.
Ahhhh if only I had gotten 1.0% more for TK. I would've gotten the PRESENT!!!! Congratulations to kevhiga and petlovertrina!!! UGH FEEL LIKE PUNCHING MESELF. WAI DID I NOT DO WELL FOR CHINESE!! WHY OH WHY!!!!!! Hrhehebrheehehhehe I feel happypyp :'DDDDD
To all who didn't do well: Don't despair! Always remember- tomorrow will be a better day. And there will be MORE tests for you to show off your hidden intelligence. DRINK CHICKEN ESSENCE AND EAT GINGKO NUTS!!!'
To Goldwin Chandra: Heheheheh I ousted you as Mayor of Maths! But don't feel sad. To me you'll always be a genius <3 <3 <3