Today was a GREAT day!
First lesson was IH. I managed to get some blu tack and played with it. Forgot what I did during recess.
After that was Chinese Lecture! We watched a Kung Fu show, Fearless. It was very funny and everyone died :'))) Well except for the main character, No Prawns. I bet in the end he went to marry a blind girl on the mountain and they had 20 kids who learnt Kung Fu, one of which is Bruce Lee, who gave birth to Donnie Yen, who gave birth to Batman. Heheheh I enjoyed the show. But No Prawns is so annoying. WHY IS HE SO ARROGANT!!! Bah I think he'll die at the end. But it's not my problem :9
Surprisingly we had Artsy Class today! I finally managed to finish my tessallation ! Pretty elephants :9 I hope I get A++++++. Oh oh! Ms Amy kept My Dream Room!! She says she wants to use it as an example in the future!!! YY I FEEL SO PROUD IM GONNA EXPLODE :'9 I think she'll go back to USA together with Mr Wright. Farewell! Farewell!