Bawl. Today was... Different.
Ate at Swensen's with Mom, Megan, Alexis and Haziqah today!! Ordered crayfishy pasta as usual. And clam chowder. And rodeo wings. OMNOMNOM DELICIOUSU! Then we bought fooood and went home.
OHHHH I FEEL SO HORRIBLE AND GUILTY. I didnt manage to get the gifts even thought they were in front of me and I got exceedingly mad at myself, which resulted in me venting my anger on some dumb female and Finale. Sigh so sad. Then I changed server, and was so frustrated that I killed everyone one million times. It was a Thai server and everyone was very nice :'( Even though they were noisy and got dominated by me, they still gave me my gifts and told me not to leave. Even when the admin started a vote to propose to kick me out of the server, majority wanted me to stay. Sniff. I am so touched. Thai people are lovely. I am a horrible person. BAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL WAHHHH BOOHOOOOO :'(((((
Mom cooked mush-mush soup and salmon baked rice. Goodnight my sweetkums :')