Uhhhhhhh gonna exploooooode!!! :'9
Today was Mumsie's birthday! So lovely Dad brought us to Raffles Places to eat dinner! Ughhhhhh seriously ate till I became a gigantic balloon. There were LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD AND THEY WERE SO... DIVERSE!!! Chinese food, western food, Japanese food, Korean food, sea food, land food, etcetc. It was a buffet BTW. The whole place was like a mini-foodcourt!! All the seafood was sooooo super fresh that I grew gills and turned into an elephant. The method of cooking was also different. Bananas were barbecued, scallop baked with some mayo-cheese concoction, sambal fish, butter fish, salmon head, barbecued fishy, ETCETCEYC!!!! I wanted to try everything but my tummy could only take half of the whole buffet.
And the dessert. DESSERT!!! ICE CREAM AND CAAAKE!!! SO... MANY... TYPES OF... CAKE!!!
Ahhhhhhh ( ̄▽ ̄)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMSIE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
If you can guess the name of the restaurant, you win $0.0001 in Zimbabwean dollars!!!