Ahhhh finally watched the new SID single, Itsuka. It was great and beautiful and the song itself was...captivating. I just didn't get the video. Well, personally, I think it depicts them destroying their inner feminine personality. The shattering of mirrors shows them rejecting feminity and asserting their masculinity. Either that or it's about them liking the same female. Or some random special mirror-like effects with no actual plot. I'll just have to wait for the translated lyrics.
I am... AN ARCHIVE GUIDE!!! It sucks. I didnt know anything about the archives at all and I got all the questions wrong. Oh, and there are only 4 archive guides!! There were manymanymany people who signed up so I was rather surprised. Aghhh I fell asleep at the busstop and woke up with a handsome guy next to me. I dont think I'll ever see him again though :((( The were so many seats but he purposely sat next to me so I glared at him. He could've been a molester. Or a pickpocket. BAAAAAAHHHHH.
OKAY GOODVYE